If you’re feeling frustrated and disappointed with your current website designer or developer then you’re in the right place.
If the relationship has gone south then now’s the time to move or transfer your website to an agency that cares. We’ve built our client base by proving our trustworthiness, consistency and dependability.
We know how important it is to have a website agency that can fix your problems quickly, every time.
Our team of developers have the skills to move or transfer any type of website with ease. They’ll work closely with you throughout the whole project to ensure that its seamless and it doesn’t disrupt your daily business operations.
If you’re stuck, get in touch! Or you could always try calling your ‘web guy’ now, and see if they answer.
CEO & Senior Account Executive
WordPress Migration Specialisation
The only thing worse than a WordPress website in need of updating is the possibility of losing half of your existing website content during a botched website migration.
Don’t let just anyone near your website! The experts at Getmilk are skilled at providing quality WordPress migration service. Our pros will take the necessary precautions during the pre-migration process to ensure your content and data are secure before migration begins. These pre-steps include relocating FTP credentials for the new site and creating a backup of the current site. We also offer migrations and website moves from other systems such as Sensis and Shopify to WordPress!
Obligation Free Quotes
As with all services offered by Getmilk, obligation-free quotes are available for customers considering a website migration. Complete the form on our Contact Us page to obtain your quote, or call +1 (332) 600-4223 to speak with a representative today.
Waiting for a Change?
A great website is defined by its design and content. Design quality is a pinnacle in website trustworthiness. Landing page content and site navigation tools should be well organised and mainstreamed.
Even the most well-designed website requires freshening up now and again. Content that is out of date, paired with search functions or other features that are not working properly, can turn off visitors to your website and hurt your credibility.
If requests to fix or update your website have gone unresolved by your current website developer, Getmilk can help.
Website Migration On Time!
Every Time Website migration is a term used by Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experts to describe substantial work to a website that is intended to boost its search engine visibility. The process of website migration can include changes to the website’s location, its platform, its content, its design or its user experience (UX).
Not all website migration companies are created equal. The experts at Getmilk can seamlessly migrate WordPress websites to improve traffic and leads. This includes move from systems such as Shopify to WordPress. Our website migration service is tailored to fit your individual needs and goals.
The Getmilk Promise
Our team of website migration experts have the skills to move or transfer any type of website with ease. Getmilk’s team works closely with you throughout the entire process to ensure your daily business operations are not disrupted during migration.
Our promise to you:
- No hidden fees – an estimated cost for all steps involved in migration are presented prior to approval for work to begin.
- Fixed price migration – a budget-friendly, guaranteed quote is provided to all customers so there are no surprise “fees” in the bill.
- Only pay for what you need – nothing more, nothing less. Our experts will only perform the services requested at the agreed-upon price.
- Ongoing support – unlike some migration services, we won’t leave you hanging. Our experts are available during business hours to assist with any additional needs.
- Website hosting – we take the guesswork out of selecting a website host, providing customers with a hosting service that brings their website to the World Wide Web.
- Upgrades – upgrades, refreshing of content and tweaking as needed are part of our ongoing commitment to support your site.
- Security and plug-in updates – our experts will perform the necessary security and plug-in updates to keep your website running smoothly.
There are many types of site migration
- Platform changes – This type of website migration involves moving the site to a new platform, upgrading the current platform’s version or incorporating new features.
- Content Changes – Changing the content of a website involves adding or removing pages, consolidating the content, adding new content, and hiding or removing existing content.
- Site Location Changes – Domain name changes, rebranding, moving or merging parts of the website and changing the website address to a secure HTTPS address.
- Design/User Experience (UX) Changes – This type of website migration changes the look and feel of a website, with user-experience driven changes that improve the site’s overall performance on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Structural Changes – Internal linking, navigation improvements or adjustments and site hierarchy modifications are common with this type of website migration.